My girl started her first cycle…advice please!

• @Walter:

I'm gonna get her the doggie diapers, less washing blankets and hilarious to see her wearing a diaper:) I too doubt the diapers will work well but what a sight.

Walter, we are going to want pictures! 😃

• My girls from two different lines came in twice a year the first couple of years-since then they have only had once per year. I know friends of mine have some of their girls in right now as well. It's a strange year with it being so cold and wet in the spring.

• Hello All!

Well were in day 6 of her 1st season and things are going really well with the doggie diapers (to my surprise), she wears them without problem…I think perhaps the actual ones designed for dogs may work slightly better or she just doesn't mind. They may have a different shape to them that helps them stay on, the tail hole is in a perfect spot. She is very tired and quite loving. Her "girl parts" got quite big over the past few days and nipples have doubled in size (hope they go back down). Me and my GF can't wait for this to be over! Scarlett was born in September so I guess her mom (Therese and Kevin's Karma...dad was Sober) had to have a similar cycle.

Been busy but will try to post Scarlett diaper pics soon!

Suggested Topics