• Here is the new addition…. Kobey will be co-owned by myself and Ann (who owns Crystal)..... and Crystal is loving her new baby B Brother.... Kobey had a great time at the lure trial meeting all the other hounds and playing with the other baby puppies.... rolling around with Sophie... and Rio's sister Heart... it was too cute. If anyone is interested in seeing lure pictures go to
    attachment_t_1112_0_kobey_stack-1-small.jpg
    attachment_t_1112_1_kobey-200.jpg
    attachment_t_1112_2_kobey-cutie.jpg
    attachment_t_1112_3_kobey-hl.jpg

• I didn't know you got a new puppy! Congrats. I know how much you love tris and he's a nice one.

• Pat was awfully busy at the lure trial this weekend. Not only did she do a fabulous job as secretary she also played proud momma with both of her new pups that do not live with her. Kobey, who lives with Ann and Crystal and Sophie, who lives with me and my pack. Kobey and Sophie were happy to play nice like family should. They wrestled and chased each other and took turns sharing my lap and Ann's. They are such good puppies!

• Congrats…he's beautiful!

• Kobey and Sophie are too cute together….. my extended family!!! and very proud to have co bred with Lisa and co own Sophie. Ann, has been wanting a Tri boy.... and finally I found the right one for her and I to co-own..... And yes, I love Tris.... however, I have to say now that I am a proud co-owner of a Black & White... love them as well (OK maybe not quite as much as a Tri color, gggg).....
    Everyone at the trial was great... we had over 100 entries (counting the JC tests) and were done both days in 6 hours..... We ROCKED!!!! It was a fabulous fun raiser for the Nationals.....

• Nice looking pup Pat - congrats!

• Just an fyi… the picture was at 6wks...., he was born December 31st.....

• Such a beautiful little boy Pat! It was nice to meet you and Kobey too!
    We had such a wonderful time at the trials. Chance and I can't wait to go to the next one.
    ~Vanessa

• So who is Kobey? 🙂

• I know the answer to that one, Emerant N FoPaws TriWizard At Tanza

• cool! Thanks!

• Vanessa, it was nice to meet you too…. Next trial will be with the Puppy Match in June (2nd) for a Basenji only AKC Trial and practice.. and our BCONC annual Puppy match... and then an All Breed trial the next day, all at the same park in Livermore.....

• Lisa is right, that will be his reg name…. He is sired by Am/Can Ch
    Fopaws N Bajoran After Hours.JC out of DC Zuri's Gracii,SC

• There are some new pics under the org pic of Kobey, now 12 wks old…. we particularly like the one of him laying in the "happy legs box"...ggg

• @tanza:

Lisa is right, that will be his reg name…. He is sired by Am/Can Ch
    Fopaws N Bajoran After Hours.JC out of DC Zuri's Gracii,SC

Very nice! He is a lovely boy!

• And he still loves (or I should say) his Big Sister, Crystal still thinks he is pretty cool… LOL....
    Thanks Andrea....
    Andrea?... will you make the Nationals?

• @tanza:

And he still loves (or I should say) his Big Sister, Crystal still thinks he is pretty cool… LOL....
    Thanks Andrea....
    Andrea?... will you make the Nationals?

I am really hoping to. My tentative plan right now is to fly out with just Ethan, and maybe one dog. Then Ethan can stay with my sister in Portola Valley, and I can just enjoy the National 🙂 Tim has offered to stay home with the dogs, to save money…but he may change his mind by the time it actually rolls around 🙂

We had originally planned to drive across with ALL dogs, and Ethan...and quickly realized that kind of roadtrip with a three year old would be insanity!

Suggested Topics