• You know how some folks have "bed head"? Well, Cody's tail is starting to look kind of like that. It's sort of matted down on the side that lays against his back. He hasn't lost hair, it's just that the hair he has is really flat and a little scraggly looking. I don't show him, so it doesn't really matter, but I was wondering if there is a way to fluff it back up. I tried brushing (which he HATED) but it didn't have much effect. Any ideas?

• We have one like that, and even though we no longer show, Rogue's tail gets a semi annual show cut, otherwise it is riduculous!

• @deschroedter:

We have one like that, and even though we no longer show, Rogue's tail gets a semi annual show cut, otherwise it is riduculous!

What is a show cut?

• Hi, that is just trimming the tail so all the hairs lay close to the tail, not out 2 to 3 inches like Rogue's does after a few months. She has a really bushy tail. Our first B had a very slick tail, never had to trim it at all. Others trimmed a bit for shows, but Rogue has always bushed out if not trimmed. That is just what we called it while showing. Dawn

• Does anyone know of a website that shows you how to trim a b's tail? Or, should that be left to doggie grooming 'experts'? Kipawa's tail is lovely now, but any bushier and I think I might want to tidy it up.

Suggested Topics