• How many baths?

Zero. Zippo. Nil. I can not recall the last time I bathed one of my kids. Not even for shows.

With the amount of rolling on wet towels, I see no need to ever bath them. Which is why I like them so darned much.

• :DSinbaje, thats too funny… I was just going to ask if rolling on wet towels counted...if it did then Oakley bathes himself everyday!!

• This is a very interesting post. Mine don't get bathed at all. I do just wipe them down before showing particularly if it is a wet and muddy show ground. When they get dirty at home they clean themselves up very efficiently. We never have less than white whites once they've done this. Jewel being the senior gets a 'little help from her friends'!

• I usually bathe mine every 3-4 months. If something is being shown, I bathe it more frequently.

• When we were showing, baths were done the night before we left for each show. Now, they get two a year, once when the coats are shedding and the other right before cold weather is going to start. Of course, the muddy situations sometimes occur and that throws in another one or two a year. But they are such clean dogs, they pretty much take care of it themselves. But when we had pups did bathe more frequently until each accepted it as a matter of course.

Suggested Topics