• Just today I've got the results of my basenji. She is carrier. But her parents are both clear. I expected another resuls by the way…

• @Salis:

Just today I've got the results of my basenji. She is carrier. But her parents are both clear. I expected another resuls by the way…

Salis,
    Please contact Liz Hansen at the research lab and inform her of this situation. She will need the full names of your dog and both parents. Please send her an email at : HansenL@missouri.edu,

Liz is very nice and quite helpful. She will help you understand the results. She will investigate your test.

• @JoT:

Salis,
    Please contact Liz Hansen at the research lab and inform her of this situation. She will need the full names of your dog and both parents. Please send her an email at : HansenL@missouri.edu,

Liz is very nice and quite helpful. She will help you understand the results. She will investigate your test.

JoT, thank you! I've already wrote Liz Hansen:-)

I'm a bit unlucky with it test, i made order in January and after half a year I got this result! Lucky it's not affected!

Suggested Topics