• Yesterday Tillo had his first race track training of 2011. He got all excited in the car when he knew where we were going.. he kept whining until it was his turn and after that he was finally able to take a nap.. so he was rested for his second round. Here some pics!

"I'm next, I'm next…!!"

There he goes..

..and his finish..

Got it!

Tillo has a hard time walking away from the lure…
    Keeping an ear on it..

And a final look..

Some pics from our walk between the courses
    A little bit of free stacking..

Tillo's second finish (BF was too late for the start ;))

The letting go part is always the hardest..

And some bonus pics of a girl that made my sighthound heart skip a beat..

And some head shots..

Next week: our first lure course training of 2011! Can't wait!

• fabulous pictures!! Tillo is, as always, stunning! awesome action shots!! looks like he had an absolute blast! do wish we had a track closer to us.

now, do excuse my ignorance but.. that other sighthound, do you know what breed she is? my closest guess would be a smooth saluki??

• @SenjiShowgirl:

fabulous pictures!! Tillo is, as always, stunning! awesome action shots!! looks like he had an absolute blast! do wish we had a track closer to us.

now, do excuse my ignorance but.. that other sighthound, do you know what breed she is? my closest guess would be a smooth saluki??

Thanks for the nice comment, yes, Tillo had a lot of fun!
    The other sighthound is a Caravan Hound from India, related to the Saluki. Gorgeous don't you think? First thing I thought was: "I have to have one of those!!" :rolleyes:

• Houston

Great shots..Love Tillo..

Your little girlfriend is lovely too.

• what fun! Zest! will do that turn and grab move when she is retrieving her toys.

• Amazing action shots of my second favourite basenji! I showed the pictures to Kipawa and he pawed at the computer screen. 🙂

• Looks like a blast! Great photos!

• Nice action photography!

• Thanks all! It's so great to see your dog more than happy doing what he does best! It's a pity Basenjis aren't allowed to run for a title over here.

Suggested Topics