Dog found in trash bag - Survives

• @Schouiffy:

So happy he is pulling through. There is a PayPal donation set up on his Facebook page. 🙂

Since I can't watch the video, can someone tell me what his name is on Facebook? I'd like to send a few dollars - anything that could help.

• First Basenji's

The abuser has been located and named, and charged with several accounts of animal abuse and neglect. It's appalling to me that she could be sentenced to a maximum of 6 months in jail, up to $1000 fine, and/or community service. Even the reward that was being offered for information about her far exceeded that fine! And somehow, I find it hard to believe that jail time will be either sentenced or enforced, given precedent in animal abuse cases…

• I love that little face. Patrick may you forever have the best life can give to you. So happy your alive I could not bring myself to watch the video I was all really with tears just seeing you there so lifeless. Love you Patrick.

Rita Jean

• what a cutie!!

• For those that haven't watched the video, I decided to watch it this morning knowing he is doing so well. The video actually doesn't have graphic photos of him prioir to being rescued so it is not as disturbing as I thought.
    However there is a second video on the site showing his progress over the past month, and it specifically addresses sending money. Seems people are profiting and not necessarily Patick is the one getting the benefit. They gave specific instruction for donations if you want to make sure it goes to the group that rescued Patrick. Sounds as if a donation in his name to your favorite shelter might be better spent, just my opinion from watching what the group says is happening with the donations and how much they already have.
    Therese

• Which video Therese, re the donations?

However, I do agree. He has gotten funds all over and so many other emergency ones needing help. My funds are limited, so I donate time/transport/foster to Brat and a few bucks here and there to a NY Chow rescue that is truly a miracle place.

• OMG. I just saw this and was horrified. I think AJ's Human said it best when he said (()(#$(@_(_@ human.

Suggested Topics