• Hi All! Here are a few pics of my girl Scarlett. I will post more after I resize them. She is currently 6 months old…these pics are from different time frames.
    attachment_t_10993_0_p1250022f.jpg
    attachment_t_10993_1_p1250034.jpg
    attachment_t_10993_2_p2230080.jpg
    attachment_t_10993_3_pc250004.jpg

• Love the sleepy one!:)

• Thanks…that one was from Christmas morning. She fell asleep with one of her new toys in her mouth...so cute I thought!

• She looks so curious about the snow - I love that picture of her!

• Thanks Fran…Kipawa is becoming such a big boy. I remember so fondly his playful manner with Scarlett and the other pups at one of our many visits to Therese and Kevin's house. Are you gonna show him?

• Scarlett is lovely

• Adorable pictures! Love her chewing on toy!

• @Walter:

Thanks Fran…Kipawa is becoming such a big boy. I remember so fondly his playful manner with Scarlett and the other pups at one of our many visits to Therese and Kevin's house. Are you gonna show him?

We bought Kipawa as a companion dog. I think what we will try is lure coursing, maybe agility. He's very fast and cuts to different directions so quickly. Are you going to show Scarlett?

• We too got Scarlett as a family member, we can't wait to try lure coursing too. Therese and Kevin set up a course on their property occasionally, and during their Basenji weekend during the summer. this will be Scarlett's first try at it.

• Thank you…we are very happy to have her.

• Houston

So, so cute..

Suggested Topics