A growing Kipawa - lots of pics

• My boy is growing like a weed! He enjoyed his first snowfall (we get little snow here) and loves walking with his cousins Beatrice (blue Chow) and Kimbo (pom). That's my sis walking Beatrice and Kimbo. Kipawa loves the sun that comes into the kitchen - he goes into full stretched pose. The first picture I found on the internet (there were no copying restrictions on it).

attachment_t_10951_0_k147.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_1_k148.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_2_k149.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_3_k150.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_4_k151.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_5_k152.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_6_k153.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_7_k155.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_8_k156.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_9_k157.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_10_k159.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_11_k160.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_12_k162.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_13_k165.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_14_k166.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_15_k167.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_16_k168.jpg
    attachment_t_10951_17_old.jpg

• Fran, you must have ESP…I was just wondering this morning when you were going to post new pictures of Kipawa!

He's such a pretty boy...love the picture of him all stretched out in the sun with his back feet behind him! (We've always referred to that as "frog butt.")

• It never ceases to amaze me how quickly they grow. Gorgeous boy.

• What a wonderful series Kipawa (Barb). Thank you for sharing. You sure have a handsome man.

• What a handsome baby boy!! Love his orange collar, it looks really nice on him 🙂

• Such a handsome boy. Love the last picture especially. Thanks for sharing.:)

• Thanks for the pictures Fran. He looks terrific. I wish I could grab him and give him a hug. As a breeder I can't help but notice his nicely trimmed nails. Makes me proud of him and his owner. You sure are doing a great job with him!
    Kevin Leimback
    Fopaws Basenjis

• Houston

He is lovely…what an amazing face..
    Love all of the pictures, but I especially love the stretched out one...and the ones of him enjoying the outdoors...shoot, they are all great. ;):D

• Fran, he is SO adorable… but in my opinion, he's much more comfortable in the sun than in the snow! 🙂

Congratulations! And keep up with the good work... 🙂

• @Therese:

Thanks for the pictures Fran. He looks terrific. I wish I could grab him and give him a hug. As a breeder I can't help but notice his nicely trimmed nails. Makes me proud of him and his owner. You sure are doing a great job with him!
    Kevin Leimback
    Fopaws Basenjis

Thanks Kevin. Needless to say, he is our pride and joy. 🙂 He is excellent with nail trimming. After each nail is done, I give him a tiny smidget of his favourite treat. So, knowing he is going to get treats throughout the nail trimming session, he is an superb manicure client. 🙂 He has also become very comfortable with getting little sponge baths in our laundry room sink. Some of the walking areas we go to are a little mucky at this time of year, and he comes home looking dirty. I use a handtowel and a tiny bit of puppy shampoo and tidy him up. He now knows it is a part of going on a great, fun walk, and I never get any complaints from him.

We could not have asked or dreamed of a better dog. The joy he has brought into our home is beyond remarkable. Last night when I was making 'deluxe' Kraft macaroni and cheese for us (with garlic, hot dogs and vegetables added) both Darrel and I laughed because we mentioned that we are more concerned about what goes into Kipawa's (and all of our animals') mouth than we are about what goes into our mouths!

I KNOW he would want to give you a big hug too, as would Darrel and I love to hug you and Therese for lighting up our world.

• Great looking little guy. Nice pictures thank you.

Rita Jean

• He certainly is growing and he's sucha credit to you. He looks very regal in your last picture.

• Very cute photos!!:) What a handsome boy!

Suggested Topics