• This is not my dog. How scared he must be!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bnc/pet/2257565168.html

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-03-10, 7:09AM PST
    Reply to: comm-rsd3q-2257565168@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

–------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people in the area know or ae famiiar with this beautiful , agile little hunber. His name is Sport, He is also extremely clever and extremely fast, which has resulted in him bolting from a car at an accident scene, Wednesday night about 11pm. Last seen heading east along Burrard inlet near the oil refineries, up the hill towards Capital Hill.
    THANK YOU

?it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    attachment_t_10935_0_vancouver-b-male.jpg

• The author of the original Craig's List ad deleted it… perhaps he's been found? 🙂

• Hopefully. I wish there was some way we could find out.

• Good news, I received this from the owner.

Sport arrived at home this morning at 8am. He's really sleepy but very happy back in his bed in front of the fire.
    Time for a GPS collar…. BASENJIS!! I love him so much, I can't go through this again.

• Houston

So happy to hear that he is back…whew...what a sigh of relief for his family.

• Thanks for sharing the good news!

• Hurray - a story that has a great ending!

Suggested Topics