• Lost Ten Corazon Bravo, Cory, passed to the bridge this morning. He had a horrible night last night, and we decided that we could not wait to remove the pain from him. His favorite vet was there to help him over. Cory was a one family dog, except for his breeders Cherry & George Lawson, he never forgot them. He lacked his majors to being a champion, but he reached the point where he did not like to show and would be a real stinker in the ring, so we retired him since he was not having any fun. He always greeted Dr. B with a small growl, but then would be a gentleman during the rest of our visits. Cory ended as he began, a very small growl at Dr. B. and then just leaned into me and went across the bridge to join the rest of our pack waiting there

• Houston

Ahhh, I am sorry to hear of Cory passing…sincere condolences and many hugs for you....the pain to lose a furkid is never easy, but it helps to know they are no longer in pain.

• I am so sorry. Sounds like he had a wonderful life with a wonderful home.

• Condolences on Cory's passing. He is now running like crazy with other basenjis that have passed before him. Know that you made the kindest decision for your loving pet.

• Such sad news. You have my heartfelt condolences - many of us here have been there and understand the pain of losing a dear, dear friend. He sounds like a lucky dog to have found you. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

• I am so sorry…your note brought me to tears.

• I'm so sorry….

• aww, so sorry for your loss.

• I'm sorry for your loss but take heart hat he is now running free. The greatest kindness is to alleviate their pain at the last.

Suggested Topics