Can anyone recomend great stud dog with excellent everything?

• Short and sweet! Thank you Lisa for kindly confirming what I originally said, with the exception of my ipad substituting fibula for femur when I first posted. It can be so annoying when that happens. You and Linda are so nice and helpful in clearing up the confusion!
    But more importantly, does it make sense to you Dmey?

Katy

Does it finally make sense dmey?

• Argh!!! iPad acting up again. I did NOT mean to ask twice Dmey; I apologize on my and my iPad's behalf!

Katy

• Hahahahha, that is so funny , my iPad does that all the time, sometimes I forget I have it in Spanish and it starts to write all sorts of nonsense!!!!!
    I am sorry to say, that now I am confused again, but…. Dont worry, I have a splitting headache, that I can't even see straight, so tomorrow I wil reread all this and figure it out... Thanks for the help. 🙂

• All I want for Christmass is not my 2 front teeth, it's lots of shelf and lots of second thigh!!! Thank you for all your free advice. I have a very clear picture of the type I am trying to set. Now I know how to describe it accurately. Back to "stalking" bloodlines with that particular type. In the long run I want to get involved with lure coursing and this type with lots of shelf and second thigh will be well suited to it. As well as attractive movement and looks in the conformation ring!!!! Just have to make sure I keep the temperament and health A+ and we are good to go.

I really loved that bitch from Australia, http://www.afrikenji.com/leeloo.html good job guys! I had heard good things about many Australian breeding programs and this confirms it.

Suggested Topics