Pippin is going nuts while crated…

• Houston

I have DAp spray.worked wonders on Otis..haven't seen it do anything for Pippin..he is stubborn, strong headed and has a mind of his own..I bring him along daily when I go to pick up the kids, to get him used to traveling in the car….but the last few times he has resorted to pee in the crate..it freaks him out that much..He broke a tooth on the wire crate at home..so I crate him with one of my other dogs and he does Ok..

He does sleep in his crate at night, but only if I leave the door open..should I try to close it sneaky quiet so he wakes in a locked crate or will that harm things even further?
    He is Ok loose in the house so long as I lock Moses up, together they tear the house up, alone he gets into small things and sleeps mostly..I think at least..:)

Nemo, I will try the clicker today when we drive to puppy class. Good idea..

• Don't click and drive. 😃

• Have you tried a soft crate. I don't know if you can get them in the US, but this is the website I got mine from : http://www.oo.com.au/Collapsible_Pet_Travel_Cage_wi_P37265.cfm . I have two basenjis and they both sleep in it at night and whenever I need to take them on a drive I use this. There are no hard or sharp pieces and the dogs have not been able to chew it to pieces yet (touch wood).

Suggested Topics