• waiting too 🙂

• Congrats! I bet it's going to feel like forever until February 6!

• Great news, can't wait to see some pics.

• @Janneke:

Yes, lots of boys this year! I know quite a lot of litters with only boys.. I'm waiting for a litter that has to be born next week… I hope mom is going to give birth to some girls!!

Hope you get your girl, Janneke

• @thunderbird8588:

Hope you get your girl, Janneke

Me too…! Lets all have our fingers crossed this week.. maybe it helps 😃

I read that you are adding a baby boy....... How exciting!!

• Just got back and I can't stop grinning from ear to ear! It is very likely I will be adding a little boy to our home…. I think it is between brindle boy and black and white boy 1. They both are very sweet.... Those are my picks anyway but I know our breeder may keep the brindle boy. No matter what I am in puppy heaven, and don't even care that my hands are full of little puppy teeth indentations and my shoes are chewed....the 6th seems like an eternity away. The little red and white girl I spoke of earlier will be going to Belgium but it is for the best as next year our breeder will be breeding my favorite red and white girl (she has an amazing temperment) so next year will be my second and final addition: a red and white girl..Thanks everyone for your thoughts

• Houston

So happy for you..they are both wonderful…so cute...the 6th is not that far away...

• Basenjimama- Can I borrow Pippin until then? Lol. Just kidding:rolleyes:

• Houston

I would love to say yes…but no..I couldn't live a day without him...;)

Suggested Topics