Red and white byb girl sale 250.00 houston

• @crystalncody:

I don't know this woman, and I'm not saying the same is true for her, but when I got Cody, nearly everything his previous owner told me was a lie. She sounded so sincere through emails and over the phone, but in reality, she was just trying to get rid of some dogs, make a few bucks, and probably expand her little operation with a breed from which she could get puppies more than once a year (she was already breeding Italian greyhounds, chihuahuas, and one other breed). I got Cody for free, but she still felt the need to lie to me.

This woman could be perfectly nice and completely on the up and up, but she could also just be telling you what she thinks you want to hear.

Crystal, If you don't mind me asking, How is Cody? You got him from Mary Beth Weiss, correct?

• @jjuds:

Crystal, If you don't mind me asking, How is Cody? You got him from Mary Beth Weiss, correct?

I don't think that she did, I think that she was just relaying what happened to her and the person she got her pup from as it was similar to this same situation

• I am going to add another voice to not supporting this sale - too many times - people who breed responsibly get guilted into fixing others problems. Which does not help the breed - any breed. I will tell you that personally my last basenji litter was at about the same time as the big KC rescue. Several folks who were on my list - I diverted to those doing rescue. BUT that rescue filled to capacity all the places we have to foster and help with dogs - so some of us who breed responsibly just stopped breeding - since I no longer had anybody who could help take in a dog should one be returned - I chose to breed none at all. The market for puppies was largely gone - partly because it was 'cooler' to rescue and partly because ecconomic. So I will tell you from my perspective - while it might seem humane to get this girl - it will do nothing more than create more girls and boys who will need more help.

• Buyer beware, Mary Weiss has another litter on puppyfind and craig list now, avoid houston pups from her.

• ugh, cant stand her– she has no heart

• How sad, may Karma catch up with her soon. Sooo important buyers educate themselves so lowlife breeders can't make a living off any animal.

Jolanda and Kaiser

Suggested Topics