• Houston

..cause I just love how cute he is 😃

Sleeping peacefully

my big crate..

Snuggling with Gus..

Getting a bath after the neighbor demon dog made me all muddy and cold…

My favorite spot up "high"

Laying around in the toybin…

Driving Moses nuts..ps..I am good at that 😃

..taking over Moses' crate..

• Oh he is so cute - great that they are getting along .

• Oh man….must repeat..."you can't have a puppy.....you can't have a puppy.....you can't have a puppy...." 😉

• oh goodness what a cutie! Is Moses a pharoah hound? Those pictures of their pearly whites got me quite worried lol and then the picture of them sleeping was reassuring. Very beautiful puppy

• He is so cute! He has a very nice head! Love the pics of him and Moses 🙂

• Houston

Is Moses a pharoah hound?

No he is a Portuguese Podengo Grande Smooth..sweetest dog ever..well after Pippin, that is 🙂 and Luna and Gus too..

• oh i should know that i just googled pictures of the podengo lol!

• Beautiful! How do you post photos? I know this is a lame question, but honestly, I go into this technology thing kicking a screaming, but I would like to share some photos of the light of my life!

• He does have a lovely head… I can see "C-Me" in that face!

• Houston

Bewler…I do it the hard way...first I upload to photobucket, then I import to the forum...my computer won't let me do it straight...some security token is missing ??...so I gave up and went the photobucket route.

• Bewler, go to the forum called "Show Off Your Dog". Right at the top is a 'sticky note' that tells you how to do it. Big files have to be resized in order to be posted. I resize mine through Microsoft Paint. When I attach them to my post, they show up as a thumbnail that members can click on to see a bigger pic.

I've forgotten how to post them the way Petra has, which I prefer.

Petra, Pippin is a sweet little guy. I love the picture of him in his 'high place', though they are all super shots.

• Houston

Thank you guys…he is lovely, hope we will learn how to do the show circuit...mainly me having issues with that I guess.

Sent from my rockin' Samsung Vibrate via Tapatalk.

• Okay - This is like Japanese to me! LOL! If I have photos in photoshop, for example, how do I put them on the Basenji forum? I feel so stupid! 🙂

• cuuuuute pup!

• What a face!!! My favourite pic is the first one. Made me melt.
    Like someone else said - I must remind myself "You can't have a puppy…You can't have a puppy"!

• Houston

Thank you all so much..I just came back from a walk on our property and what would you know…we have more pics...these are some of my favorites so far...sun and basenjis..better mix than that is not possible.

My absolute favorite…

a "c o c k roach" caught his attention

scary pond..(where Shrek died….)

Bewler, I don't know how to do it that way..I am very "blond" when it comes to techie stuff.

• Great pictures, Petra.. All of them! You must be so happy with this wonderful boy 🙂

• AWE!!! He is WAY too cute! Such a gorgeous pup. Im so glad he and your current dog are getting along. 🙂

Suggested Topics